Contact puzzlemix
Play free puzzles         Create free account         Instructions         Discussion forum         Log in

Show only:

Click on column headings to sort.

Get
Brained Up, daily online brain training site
BrainedUp.com
daily online brain training
Cutting-edge brain training created by Dr Gareth Moore
Think faster, better,
and improve your mental capabilities

Sudoku Xtra, written by Dr Gareth Moore
Sudoku Xtra 24
logic puzzle compendium
Printed puzzles from Dr Gareth Moore

Back to the forum

New puzzle sets?

4 comments (Add new comment)
Posted 16th Nov 2012 at 19:46
Coalchaser Daily subscriber
Any chance you have a Kropki Sudoku or Sudoku XV set planned for the future? I'd really love to see a new 9x9 Consecutive Sudoku set, but since there's already one set of those, I assume it's probably not a priority, so I thought I'd ask about Kropki and XV because I really enjoy those as well. :)
Posted 16th Nov 2012 at 22:05
gareth Administrator Daily subscriber
No, I definitely have these planned, as well as second sets of the types that are there already. I've been giving some thought to how to make the sets more prominent. I tried making the box red today, but I think flashing arrows might be more necessary!

I'm also planning to add a sample set that everyone will get free, containing examples of all the puzzle types on the site.

Posted 17th Nov 2012 at 01:52
Last edited by Coalchaser 17th Nov 2012 at 01:55
Coalchaser Daily subscriber
That's great news! I'll look forward to them, thanks. And I noticed the box at least, that's what prompted me to ask about upcoming sets!
Posted 17th Nov 2012 at 09:14
Last edited by Elisabeth 17th Nov 2012 at 09:19
Elisabeth
Good news! I have been hoping for SudokuXV and Kropki too. Would a second set of Jigsaw and Killer Jigsaw also be possible, please?. I like the idea of sample sets to encourage people to use the sets more, I have often wondered why they are not subscribed to more widely (at a very modest cost), but please no flashing lights:) A smaller number in each set, perhaps? Or a set with two or three varieties? e.g. various Killer types, or Jigsaw/Wraparounds/Toroidal? What about a set of variants of Inequalities?
Thanks again for giving us such a variety to choose from, Gareth.
Add new comment