Contact puzzlemix
Play free puzzles         Create free account         Instructions         Discussion forum         Log in

Show only:

Click on column headings to sort.

Get
Brained Up, daily online brain training site
BrainedUp.com
daily online brain training
Cutting-edge brain training created by Dr Gareth Moore
Think faster, better,
and improve your mental capabilities

Sudoku Xtra, written by Dr Gareth Moore
Sudoku Xtra 24
logic puzzle compendium
Printed puzzles from Dr Gareth Moore

Back to the forum

puzzle sets?

8 comments (Add new comment)
Posted 6th Apr 2016 at 06:15
Coalchaser Daily subscriber
Hi gareth!
I am just curious if there are any new puzzle sets planned. I am mostly hoping for skyscraper, futoshiki, and consecutive/non-consecutive sudoku sets.
No pressure, just wondering. :)
Thanks!
Posted 6th Apr 2016 at 14:40
gareth Administrator Daily subscriber
Good idea - I haven't added any sets for ages! I've also got three new sets of Hanjie that I made last summer that I haven't got around to adding to the site yet...

Any other requests?

Gareth, puzzlemix

Posted 6th Apr 2016 at 22:49
Elisabeth Daily subscriber
Another Jigsaw Killer would be nice, please Gareth, I shall soon have finished the set I'm on.
Posted 12th Apr 2016 at 05:57
Coalchaser Daily subscriber
Great, I will look forward to them! :) Thank you!
Posted 18th Sep 2016 at 23:40
Coalchaser Daily subscriber
Hi again gareth! Any idea when the next batch of sets will be released? :) Just thought I'd check!
Posted 20th Oct 2018 at 04:37
Coalchaser Daily subscriber
Hope it's okay to bump this up. I am still very interested in the sets listed in the first post (especially skyscraper). Any chance you will be releasing any new sets of these?

I would like to mention that the recent hanjie set was very much appreciated!

Posted 21st Oct 2018 at 10:35
Last edited by Elisabeth 21st Oct 2018 at 21:52
Elisabeth Daily subscriber
I know it is a lot of work,Gareth, to compile these sets and for relatively few people, but would it be possible to have a few shorter sets?? Say 50 or even less? Or even some short mixed sets? Perhaps that might encourage others to buy them!! My suggestions include jigsaws, sudoku XV, killers, kropkis, but nothing larger than 9x9 please
Posted 22nd Oct 2018 at 04:37
Coalchaser Daily subscriber
That's a fair point - I would be happy to purchase mixed sets as well!
Add new comment